Monday 18 March 2013

My new hobby

Work at the office and motherhood could be stressful and it began to take its toll lately. But looking on the bright side, it has also fostered to do something to counterbalance the stress. Then, I came out with a hobby. I definitely needs a hobby to ease the tense and stressful 9-5 at the office and 5-9 with 3 growing kids at home. So, what is mine? I really love crafting and I am so into felt lately. So I have decided that I want to make felt brooch. So, since I am working during the weekdays, I usually focus on my hobby during the weekends. Come out with new design every weekends. These are some of my felt brooch. And the good news is, I am also selling it. 

 Sunflower

 Daisy

Butterfly

My friends are liking it. I just love to see the expression and it make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment