Wednesday 6 March 2013

Kid's bedroom

When I was little, I always wanted a beautiful bedroom. I do not like sharing room with my sister, since our perception of "being organized" is way too different. When I did a little search on Google, I found a lot of beautiful and cute design of kid's bedroom. Having little girls of my own, encourage me to do the similar thing, to design cute bedroom if not replicating it. IKEA is one place that you can just copy their room design and furnish it with their furniture. You can have many ideas if you see this IKEA kid's room. I really in love with these arrangement (I took these pictures from IKEA's website):

IKEA: Blue

IKEA: Pink and green


 
IKEA: Simple but yet, practical

IKEA: Best for your girl(s)

IKEA: This one is also lovely

IKEA: Sweet isn't it?

You see, you would be spoiled for choices. I do not want to invest a lot in my girls' room, since they are still kids and like to do different kinds of "experiments" on their own which include a lot of "reverse engineering" stuff that you wish they wont dare to do. So, I just prefer to have a large bed (so that I can sing them lullaby during their bedtime) and a large closet (to organize their clothes, well girl always have lots and lots of clothes, and I have three of them). So, I organize my girls' room like this:


Hana excited with her new bedroom. There is actually a large closet on the right side of the room. Near the window, I arranged their playing tent, kitchen playing set and two big full basket of their toys.You also can see that there is a wall decoration (behind the tent). I did that with the girls. An organized room just really make my day. By the way, if you haven't noticed, I also painted the wall in purple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment