Wednesday 5 June 2013

Scarves Organizer

I always having a stressful time to find the right scarf to wear. This was due to the way I organized my wardrobe. After the ITEX 2013, we went to IKEA, Damansara. I have found something perfect for me to organize my scarves. It is a multi-use hanger. Suitable for hanging all my scarves.

KOMPLEMENT, by IKEA
Multi-use hanger, white

RM24.90

After arranging all the scarves, then I realized I have too many scarves. Need to find time to sort the old and new scarves soon. This hanger make it easier for me to find the right scarves.

Organized scarves

I also bought another type of hanger that I think suitable to hang the 'awning' type scarves. Also from IKEA. It is actually a skirt hanger, but who cares? 

BUMERANG
Skirt hanger, natural

RM2.90


Have you organize your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment